"OSGA West Medal Play Tournament"
Hidden Trails Golf Club
6501 S. Country Club Drive
Oklahoma City, OK
May 22-23, 2017
ENTRY FEE / SCHEDULE
Entries are open to members who have paid their $25 OSGA annual assessment fee for 2017. (Note: This fee is no longer waived for those 75 years old and older) The tournament entry fee is $150. This includes Monday and Tuesday green fees, carts, range balls, prizes, Monday evening appetizers, and hamburger bar after play on Tuesday. To enter the tournament print, fill out and mail the tournament entry form under the Enter Tournament tab above. The address to mail entry is on the form. Please provide accurate handicap. You will not qualify for "net" prizes if your two-day net score is 10 or more strokes below you handicap.
May 16 - Entry deadline
DETAILS / PRIZES
* Practice rounds can be played May 16,17,18,19. Green Fee/Cart $43.35 Pro Shop 405-685-7751
* The tournament will be 36 holes of medal play, Monday 18 holes, Tuesday 18 holes
* The tournament will be flighted by age and there will be gross and net prizes for each flight. If you want to be in
the Championship flight, designate on your entry form and play from the blue tees.
* Ties in Championship flight will be broken by sudden death playoff. All other flights will be via score card playoff
beginning with the #1 handicap hole.
* Players in Championship flight will play from Blue Tees. All other flights will play from tees according to age:
50-59 Blue tees 60-69 White tees 70-79 Red Tees 80+ OSGA Markers
Monday: 9:00 am Registration / Range Open
12:00 noon Round 1 - Shotgun Start
5:00 pm Hors D'oeuvres (cash bar)
Tuesday: 7:30 am Range Open
9:00 am Round 2 - Shotgun Start
After round, Hamburgers/Awards
Hampton Inn and Suites: 920SW 77th - OKC 73139 - 405-602-3400 - $134/$149 per night
Home2Suites (Hilton): 1001 Straka Terr - OKC 73139 - 405-536-4663 - $98/$105 per night
Comfort Inn: 7601 C. A. Henderson Blvd - OKC 73139 - 405-634-3111 - $63/$79 per night
Direct questions to: