"OSGA East Medal Play Tournament"
Bailey Ranch Golf Club
10105 Larkin Bailey Rd
September 18-19, 2017
ENTRY FEE / SCHEDULE
Entries are open to members who have paid their $25 OSGA annual assessment fee for 2017. The tournament entry fee is $150. This includes Monday and Tuesday green fees, carts, range balls, prizes, Monday evening appetizers, and hamburger bar after play on Tuesday. To enter the tournament; print, fill out and mail the tournament entry form under the Enter Tournament tab above. The address to mail entry is on the form.
Note: 14 club limit, Range Finders are allowed, soft spikes only, USGA & local club rules apply, collared shirts and no denim.
DETAILS / PRIZES
* The Tournament will be 36 holes of medal play; Monday 18 holes, Tuesday 18 holes.
* Player's age will determine the flight in which they compete. The number of flights will depend upon the number of
* Player's age will determine what tees they play from: 50-64 Black, 65-69 Blue, 70-79 White, 80+ Green
* The low gross score in First Flight will be awarded the OSGA West Medal Play trophy. If you are over the age of
First Flight participants and wish to play for the trophy, you should declare that and play from the back tees.
* Ties in First flight will be broken by sudden death playoff. All other flights will be via score card playoff
beginning with the #1 handicap hole.
* There will be gross and net prizes awarded in all flights. If your net score is 10 or more strokes under par, you will
not be eligible for a net prize.
* Practice rounds can be scheduled by calling pro shop 918-274-4653
Monday: 10:00 am Registration / Range Open
12:00 noon Round 1 - Shotgun Start
After round: Hors D'oeuvres (cash bar)
Tuesday: 7:30 am Range Open
9:00 am Round 2 - Shotgun Start
After round, Hamburgers/Awards
Direct questions to: