"71st Annual OSGA 4-BALL TOURNAMENT"
Oakwood Country Club
1601 N. Oakwood Rd.
July 17-18, 2017
ENTRY FEE / SCHEDULE
Entries are open to members who have paid their $25 OSGA annual assessment fee for 2017. The tournament entry fee is $150 ($300/team). This includes Monday and Tuesday green fees, carts, range balls, prizes, Monday evening appetizers, and hamburger bar after play on Tuesday. To enter the tournament print, fill out and mail the tournament entry form under the Enter Tournament tab above. The address to mail entry is on the form.
Note: 14 club limit, Range Finders are allowed, soft spikes only, USGA & local club rules apply, collared shirts and no denim.
DETAILS / PRIZES
* Select your own partner - Team handicap = (70% of low hcp + 30% of hi hcp)
* Team handicap will determine flight (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th) according to number of entries
* The tournament will be 36 holes of two man gross best ball - Monday 18 holes, Tuesday 18 holes
* Players age will determine what tees they play from: 50-64 Blue, 65-69 White, 70-79 OSGA markers, 80+ Red
* Ties in First flight will be broken by sudden death playoff. All other flights will be via score card playoff
beginning with the #1 handicap hole. Winner of 1st flight will receive the traveling trophy
* Prizes/Gift certificates will be awarded on a per team per flight basis (subject to # of teams per flight)
* Final round - teams with the lowest score in each flight that did not finish in the money will receive a prize.
If you have a bad first day, keep trying for second day prize.
* Practice rounds can be scheduled beginning July 11 by calling pro shop 580-242-5408
Monday: 9:00 am Registration / Range Open
11:00 am Round 1 - Shotgun Start
After round: Hors D'oeuvres (cash bar)
Tuesday: 7:30 am Range Open
9:00 am Round 2 - Shotgun Start
After round, Hamburgers/Awards
Hampton Inn: 511 Demla Ct 580-234-4600 $129-$139 per night+tax
Holiday Inn Express: 4702 W. Owen K Garriott 580-237-7722 $88-$114 per night+tax
Springhill Suites: 5815 KL Drive 580-540-4256 $84-$94 per night+tax
Country Inn and Sites: 710 Mill Run 580-540-4351 $101-$119 per night+tax
Direct questions to:
Ellen Clark (580-242-1354), Marge Chandler (580-234-7621), and Jana Hill (580-237-1968) have arranged for several ladies functions at Oakwood CC during the tournament. Bingo at 11:30 am on Monday, Ladies Brunch ($12) at 11:30 am on Tuesday, and golf at several courses in the Enid area. The ladies are also invited to attend the Hors D'Oeuvres party ($12) after play on Monday. Call one of the ladies above with questions and to confirm your participation.